Licensed Commercial Electricians in Ottawa
If you or someone in your household is getting electrical shocks, you have a problem. Even a mild tingle can indicate a more serious problem. You need to contact an electrician to check this out

electrical problems

Circuit breaker problems

Electrical shocks

Hot ceiling fixtures

Flickering lights

Light switches or electrical outlets are not working

Burning odor or sparks


Uncovered Junction Box

Too Few Outlets


Overwired Panel

Aluminum Wiring

Plug Falls Out of Receptacle

Sags And Dips In Power

Circuit Breaker Tripping Frequently

Electrical Problems

Backstabbed Wires

Ungrounded Receptacles

Knob and Tube

Circuit Overload

High Electrical Bill

Lights Too Bright Or Dim

At Electricians Ottawa we are happy to send a technician to your home or business to determine any problems and resolve the issues.

What is an electric shock?

When electricity moves through a body, it causes an electric shock, or electrocution. The body conducts electricity, just like water and metal. It is always important to avoid situations where someone can come into contact with live electricity. An electric shock can feel like a tickle, cause muscle spasms and serious burns. It can also result in cardiac arrest or death.